Guests can enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal blue waters in our own private corner of Sunrise and Karma Beaches. There is great snorkeling in front of the resort, and also organized popular day trips to the surrounding islands and snorkel sites. Many styles to fit every budget and desire! Panoramic views from private balconies!
Mountain Resort offers accommodation with simple designs that provide the ultimate luxury of being in the embrace of the unspoiled nature. Stay in a part of the Tarutao National Marine Park that is Lipe, and appreciate the peaceful Andaman Sea on this tropical paradise. Activities on the island include some fun in the sun with diving trips and a visit to neighboring islands and their natural attractions. After a long day amidst pure nature, relax in the comfort of the guestrooms and treat yourself to a good night's sleep at Mountain Resort.
- Restaurant With A View Mountain Restaurant has amazing panoramic views of the surrounding islands. Authentic varieties of Thai dishes like Tom Kah, Tom Yam, Red & Green Curries, Seafood and much more. There is also a nice selection of Western favorites like Cordon Bleu, steaks, burgers, salads and more.
- Massages On The Beach Lay back and relax while one of the experienced masseuse lull you into peaceful serenity.
- Mountain Beach Bar Enjoy a cold beverage or more while enjoying one of the best views Thailand has to offer.
Travel & Boat Schedules Read more
Visit the travel page for more information on how to go to Koh Lipe from Bangkok, Phi Phi Island, Phuket, Lanta, Samui, and Langkawi in Malaysia.
- There are several paved roads on the island with most of the beaches connected through footpaths.
- Koh Lipe village has a school, a clinic, a few small shops and some fantastic local food.
- Koh Lipe now has direct ferries & speedboats to/from Langkawi, Phuket, Koh Lanta & Phi Phi Island. Visit the KohLipe.Net Travel Page for schedules.